Monday 30 April 2012

Shap & Ullswater

Prior to the Wainwright Society AGM at the end of March I went over to Penrith to see Col Tresham Gregg for an article fo Cumbria Magazine and on the way there took these first two photos of Shap Abbey for the Lakleland Sketchbook Project (see http://www.wainwright.org.uk/sketchbook/index.html).


I then visited Crosby Ravensworth (Pictures 3 & 4) on my way to Glassonby.


After my visit to Tresham, I returned via Ullswater and obtianed some very "moody" pictures of the Lake.



Shap, Tresham & Ullswater 299





















Shap, Tresham & Ullswater 300





Shap, Tresham & Ullswater 302





Shap, Tresham & Ullswater 301




Shap, Tresham & Ullswater 328




Shap, Tresham & Ullswater 329




Shap, Tresham & Ullswater 330




Shap, Tresham & Ullswater 331




Shap, Tresham & Ullswater 332




Shap, Tresham & Ullswater 333

No comments: